Mas Daudet. Musée & Parc
In the house Alphonse Daudet's family, discover the rural life in the old days, a silkworm farm and the life of this well-known author who wrote "La chèvre de Monsieur Seguin". Investigation - game for the chidren during the visit (3 - 6 years old).
In the park
- local products « Goûter l’Ardèche » / souvenirs / snack in July and August - picnic area
- starting point of hiking trails till the wonderful village of Labeaume (game : Randoland for families with children 4 - 12 years all along the walking). Further details on the museum internet website or at reception.
- playing area 2 - 6 years old
- games : climbing, balance games
- discovery path of the country estate from the XIXth. century
- information about fig tree